Pellet grills are always a winner for hosting a group party and feeding all your hungry friends! But have you ever wondered if you can grill vegetables on the best pellet smoker just like you grill your meat? Well, we have good news for all the vegetarians/vegans out there; the answer is YES! We are back with an ultimate hack which will let you grill your vegetables on your pellet smoker very conveniently!
It’s a simple process and does not even need much of your efforts and time.
You can grill any of your favorite veggies from bell peppers, carrots, capsicums, mushrooms, and the list is endless! Pellet grills are a blessing and it is our duty to make the best use of it. You can either use it only for grilling your vegetables or even for grilling your vegetables along with the main dish you have made. Works either way and makes the hosting of any event fun, and successful! Now no time wasting to order food or waiting for 4-5 hours for the meat to cook as grilling veggies never take over 15-20 minutes. So let’s get started!
Difficulty level: EASY/BEGINNER
Preparation time needed: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Total time required: 30 minutes at max.
Serving: According to the vegetables’ part
All you will need is:
- The vegetables of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oliver oil for dressing
- Any other dressing or spice of your preference if required
- Skewers (optional)
- Pellet grill/smoker
Starting with the process:
- Start the smoker according to the instructions mentioned. Set the temperature to 440-450 degrees F. (set straight to 500 degrees F if using a wifi enabled device).
- Preheat with the lid closed for 10-15 minutes.
- Start by tossing all the vegetables with olive oil, which will help them be soft and moist. Season well with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Place all the vegetables in the basket with the lid closed for 5 minutes or arrange them in your skewers if you want to grill them directly on the grill grates.
- If using the skewers, remember to turn them every 40-50 seconds to avoid burning.
- If using the basket, open the grill and stir the vegetables from time to time. Close the lid again and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill or skewers and toss with olive oil or any dressing of your choice again.
- Serve them hot with a side of any meat of your choice or a glass of white wine and enjoy your perfectly grilled vegetables in no time!
- You can also allow them to cool down to room temperature and then put it inside the fridge for them to cool down and serve them cold with either red wine or as any side meal with ranch dressing (or any dressing for that matter!)
NOTE: 1. Don’t let the vegetables grill for more than the time mentioned as they can easily burn or become chewy and difficult to eat.…