Nowadays when it comes to men’s grooming there are a number of things which are counted in, but having a beard or clean shave are the two factors which are on trending list these days every third guy is growing beard and many guys are just going for a clean shave look. Most of the celebrities have also adopted this like many global stars are having a beard and many are clean shaved. It seems like there is a war on between these two styles of men’s grooming but the point does beard suits every skin? and same for the clean shave, does shaving suits on your skin?
Well, the answer is a big NO everyone has a different tone of skin that’s why it’s not a case that if your friend is shaving and it suits on him it will suits on you as well. Maybe your skin is kind of sensitive.
- Pores are open to having shave – When you shave your face the pores are fully open and there are a lot of chances that any dust particles or any pollutant may easily enter in your skin through those open pores and block your pores, these pores produce a kind of serum their work is to keep our skin nourished but when they are Blocked then the serum gets collected which is harmful to your skin and in case your skin issenstive then there is a lot of chance that you are going to get an infection or you may get acne on all over your face. In order to avoid these risk, you must apply aftershave or you must wash your face with cold water after having a shave that closes the poses up-to
the required level which protects your skin.
- Dry skin – well having a dry skin tone is not only a problem limited to people with sensitive skin it’s a kind of problem which most of us faces but in case you have sensitive skin it increases the tendency of dry skin as soon as you shave your face along with hairs that also take out the required oil for your skin. In order to avoid this, you must apply some kind of oil on your face before am going for a shave or just apply some kind of nourishing cream on your face after a shave
- May cause Eczema – shaving a sensitive skin may cause a serious problem like eczema, first of all, we need to understand we have to take care of our skin as eczema causes due to dryness in skin and sensitive skin is a good platform for a thing like eczema sensitive skin allow this rash to grow which is harmful to your face . So at first all you need to do is eat good food which internally nourishes your skin.
- Applying razor does not grow a beard – Its a myth that if you apply razor on that part of skin where there is no hair growth then there hair can grow, growing beard is a whole different biological process
- Cuts on the face – when you have a sensitive skin you may end up with cutting your skin when you push your razor up because you have a sensitive skin a small push may damage your skin, start shaving with the grain and not against the grain that will do the job for you.
- The razor – When its come to shaving sensitive skin you need to be very careful while deciding the razor you are going to use because a bad quality razor may make the quality of your skin bad so you must go for a good quality razor.