Pellet grills are always a winner for hosting a group party and feeding all your hungry friends! But have you ever wondered if you can grill vegetables on the best pellet smoker just like you grill your meat? Well, we have good news for all the vegetarians/vegans out there; the answer is YES! We are back with an ultimate hack which will let you grill your vegetables on your pellet smoker very conveniently!
It’s a simple process and does not even need much of your efforts and time.
You can grill any of your favorite veggies from bell peppers, carrots, capsicums, mushrooms, and the list is endless! Pellet grills are a blessing and it is our duty to make the best use of it. You can either use it only for grilling your vegetables or even for grilling your vegetables along with the main dish you have made. Works either way and makes the hosting of any event fun, and successful! Now no time wasting to order food or waiting for 4-5 hours for the meat to cook as grilling veggies never take over 15-20 minutes. So let’s get started!
Difficulty level: EASY/BEGINNER
Preparation time needed: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Total time required: 30 minutes at max.
Serving: According to the vegetables’ part
All you will need is:
- The vegetables of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oliver oil for dressing
- Any other dressing or spice of your preference if required
- Skewers (optional)
- Pellet grill/smoker
Starting with the process:
- Start the smoker according to the instructions mentioned. Set the temperature to 440-450 degrees F. (set straight to 500 degrees F if using a wifi enabled device).
- Preheat with the lid closed for 10-15 minutes.
- Start by tossing all the vegetables with olive oil, which will help them be soft and moist. Season well with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Place all the vegetables in the basket with the lid closed for 5 minutes or arrange them in your skewers if you want to grill them directly on the grill grates.
- If using the skewers, remember to turn them every 40-50 seconds to avoid burning.
- If using the basket, open the grill and stir the vegetables from time to time. Close the lid again and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill or skewers and toss with olive oil or any dressing of your choice again.
- Serve them hot with a side of any meat of your choice or a glass of white wine and enjoy your perfectly grilled vegetables in no time!
- You can also allow them to cool down to room temperature and then put it inside the fridge for them to cool down and serve them cold with either red wine or as any side meal with ranch dressing (or any dressing for that matter!)
NOTE: 1. Don’t let the vegetables grill for more than the time mentioned as they can easily burn or become chewy and difficult to eat.…
Straight razors were introduced to the world in 1680 and since then, it is preferred by many people until today. Straight razors come in many types and the question that arises is that which one is the best. Well, here are we with the answer to your question!
For most of the men, shaving is a daily task or we can say daily routine of their life. Although, there are some men who love being creative and enjoy playing with their beard. These are the men who made the return of old-fashioned straight razor possible!
Straight razors are good for you if you want your beard to be the way you want, but shaving with these razors requires a lot of discipline, time and patience. People who are always in a hurry, straight razors are not for them. Before spending too much money to buy a perfect and the best straight razor, make sure that you are ready for what it takes to use a straight razor.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE PRICE
According to you, what can be the cost of a blade attached to a steel body!? Well if you are a person who believes in quality, then a good quality straight razor will cost you some $100 bucks. The price will increase as the quality increases.
TIME TO CHECK THE QUALITY
Learning to use a straight razor is not a difficult task but choosing one on the basis of quality sure is. Short temper blades are easy to sharpen whereas hard temper blades will keep their edge for long.
Another important thing that you want to take care of while purchasing a straight razor is its grind. For the beginners, it is an advice to purchase a less hollow blade because purchasing a full hollow blade can turn out to be dangerous for you.
BODY FIGURE OF A STRAIGHT RAZOR
While purchasing a straight razor, it is important to have knowledge about its width, balance, point and what material is it made of.
(i) Width – If you want your razor to hold a good amount of leather, you should prefer a wider blade. Although, wider blades are hard to handle. On the other hand, if you want your blade to reach spots like behind the ears and under the nose, you should prefer buying a narrow blade razor.
(ii) Point – If you are looking for a blade that you can manage simply and easily, you should buy the round point blade but if you are looking for a blade that can give you accurate shaving result, you should buy a square point blade. But keep in mind that square point blade is hard to handle.
(iii) Balance – Checking the balance is not a difficult task. Just see if the handle is comfortable or not and it is providing a good grip.
(iv) Material – The last thing that you need to check is the material. Most of the razors are made up of stainless steel which is good to purchase but if you are looking something more advanced, you should prefer buying carbon steel body razors.
Now when you know everything, you are good to purchase one for yourself! …
One of the best ways to wake somebody up in the morning is a warm and nice cup full of coffee or if you ever organize a party and in the end, you want to ask your guests to leave without using any words you can get them a nice cup of coffee, it works as a nice signal. This world is full of problems and out of those problems one is single cup brewers, brewing through single cup brewers for as many as Five guests can feel like mental torture. To solve this problem Keurig 2.0 k500 was designed, talking about the design it looks a lot like a platinum plus but it is not exactly like platinum plus as it has a touchscreen of 2.75 inches
K500 is made up of a gray and black color of plastic and the reservoir which can store about 80 (eighty) ounce of water is removable and the lid comes with a flip top and even the drip aka water tray is also removable.
Using k500 is similar to the other Keurig coffee brewers for example if you are using k-cups then what you need to do is let the brewer know how many ounces you need to brew and for this all you need to do is select for selecting the number of ounces you need to press the button, the control is in your hand you get to decide if your coffee is going to be strong or light
This brewer actually claims that it can recognize which k-cup you have inserted and then it works according to the k-cup, this feature gives the limelight to the Keurig. keurig k-500 is a step towards evolution as it comes with a feature through which you can actually brew a pot full of coffee that too at just a touch. this model comes with an innovative and convenient Keurig cups.
- one of the biggest reservoir
- offers various cup size
- offers k-carafe
- touch control
- can automatically shut down
- reusable filters
- does not make noise
sadly k500 does not offer water filters you can buy them but they won’t come with the machine although the need of these filters depends on the type of water you get at your place. this machine does not offer water filter to you but offers four cup and two carafe pods and it even comes with some accessories for cleaning like a needle, it comes with a needle so that you can clean your machine this point proves that the machines need cleaning that too on a regular base as if one does not clean his or her machine then the machines do not last but when one does they last for more than their lifespan and this point straightforwardly points that cleaning can increase the lifespan of the brewer.
like all other brewers this brewer too has it’s own pros and cons, it does not come with a water filter and on the other hand, it offers various cup sizes. …
In this article, we are going to talk about 5 best straight razors in the market and about the art of shaving with a cutthroat.
The oldest type of razor is back in demand! Discovered in 1680, straight razors are more than 300 years old and these razors are still in use, worldwide. From past few years, these razors are mostly used by barbers only. But nowadays demand for straight razors is on hype. If you are also planning to purchase a straight razor, well, we are here to help you select one.
TIME TO CHOOSE ONE
When there are choices in front of us, it is difficult for us to choose one. If you are liking choice 1, choice 2 will come up with a different feature that choice 1 might not be having. This happens a lot with many people. To save you from this confusion, we are bringing you five of the top-class straight razors that you can choose between easily according to your requirement.
- DovoForestalStraight Razor
In terms of quality, Dovo is the best manufacturer. And Forestal Straight Razor has proved why Dovo is considered as best in the world! Because of its carbon steel body, its durability is unquestionable.
- BokerStraight Razor
Produced in Germany, Boker introduced this razor to the market last year. No compromises have been done while taking care of its quality. This razor’s shape is so different and unique that it has given a nickname i.e, “king cutter”.
- DovoShavetteStraight Razor
Well, we are back with another Dovo razor. This razor is very cheap and affordable and also it is very easy to use. This razor is a treat for your shave!
- Parker SR1 Stainless Steel Straight Razor
You should go for this razor if you are looking for a versatile razor at an affordable price.
- Equinox Straight Edge Razor
This razor can never become the victim of rust because it is made up of stainless steel.
For starting, you can choose one straight razor from the above-mentioned razors.
HOW TO USE A STRAIGHT RAZOR
Using a straight razor is not a difficult task, it is very easy to use a straight razor. Learning about the grip is all you need to learn. Also, your dominant hand should be the one holding the razor. Place your thumb underside of the shank and your ring, middle and index fingers on the opposite side of it. Use your other hand to stretch the skin tightly. Now smoothly run the razor on your face and enjoy your shave with your first straight razor.
All the straight razors mentioned in this article are one of the best now it depends on you, your skin type, your budget. Think and then buy one as not each one of these is for you and straight razors are investments so make one smartly and do not forget to tell us about your experience with the straight razors, learning the art of shaving with a barber’s razor takes time so be patient
Ice – coffee during summer is as essential as sunscreen, one definitely can’t drink hot coffee during summer, ice coffee makes you feel fresh and cool
Buying ice coffee can cost you up to 4 dollars whereas making it on your own won’t. when you have your own brewer you can make a lot of cups full of iced coffee and it would still not cost you Four dollars.
- one Keurig cup
- milk ( preferably evaporated one )
- sugar ( according to your taste )
- The first step is really simple all you need to do is turn your coffee brewer on and the rest which is heating the water would be done automatically.
- The second thing which you need to do is also as easy as turning the on the button, you need to take a glass out, the glass needs to be big and after taking it out add ice in it.
- Now is the best part all you need to do is wait, meanwhile, you can select the k-cup flavor you are going to use. when the brewer is ready the word “open” would flash on the screen when it does you need to place your favorite k-cup into it. after it selects the size of the cup I would suggest the iced-coffee one, after selecting the size you need to press the brew button after which the brewing would start.
- when the coffee would be ready it would start dripping once all the coffee is dripped into your glass you are supposed to transfer your glass to the shelf of your kitchen and after transferring it you need to add sugar according to the way you like and cream
Tip- if you want world’s best coffee then next time before making it freeze some coffee cubes for your self and use them in place of normal ice-cubes.
When it comes to single-cup brewers Keurig has the best options and talking about the k-cup, some people do not like the flavors and different choices when it comes to flavors for them I have a happy news they can use their own, their favorite coffee as the brewer has a reusable filter which means you can fill it on your own with your own coffee
Keurig is all about conveniences, the Keurig manufactures have taken care of all the factors and this reusable filter feature is one of the best as there are people like me who get very choosy when it comes to their cup of coffee, for me coffee is not just a beverage it is more like it I survive on it, it makes feel fresh and I can’t imagine waking up without a cup of coffee and this world is full of people like me and Keurig has made it easy as it brews like magic with three to four minutes and not to forget it makes the best coffee as it uses the optimal level of heating, not less not more just perfect. …
Nowadays when it comes to men’s grooming there are a number of things which are counted in, but having a beard or clean shave are the two factors which are on trending list these days every third guy is growing beard and many guys are just going for a clean shave look. Most of the celebrities have also adopted this like many global stars are having a beard and many are clean shaved. It seems like there is a war on between these two styles of men’s grooming but the point does beard suits every skin? and same for the clean shave, does shaving suits on your skin?
Well, the answer is a big NO everyone has a different tone of skin that’s why it’s not a case that if your friend is shaving and it suits on him it will suits on you as well. Maybe your skin is kind of sensitive.
- Pores are open to having shave – When you shave your face the pores are fully open and there are a lot of chances that any dust particles or any pollutant may easily enter in your skin through those open pores and block your pores, these pores produce a kind of serum their work is to keep our skin nourished but when they are Blocked then the serum gets collected which is harmful to your skin and in case your skin issenstive then there is a lot of chance that you are going to get an infection or you may get acne on all over your face. In order to avoid these risk, you must apply aftershave or you must wash your face with cold water after having a shave that closes the poses up-to
the required level which protects your skin.
- Dry skin – well having a dry skin tone is not only a problem limited to people with sensitive skin it’s a kind of problem which most of us faces but in case you have sensitive skin it increases the tendency of dry skin as soon as you shave your face along with hairs that also take out the required oil for your skin. In order to avoid this, you must apply some kind of oil on your face before am going for a shave or just apply some kind of nourishing cream on your face after a shave
- May cause Eczema – shaving a sensitive skin may cause a serious problem like eczema, first of all, we need to understand we have to take care of our skin as eczema causes due to dryness in skin and sensitive skin is a good platform for a thing like eczema sensitive skin allow this rash to grow which is harmful to your face . So at first all you need to do is eat good food which internally nourishes your skin.
- Applying razor does not grow a beard – Its a myth that if you apply razor on that part of skin where there is no hair growth then there hair can grow, growing beard is a whole different biological process
- Cuts on the face – when you have a sensitive skin you may end up with cutting your skin when you push your razor up because you have a sensitive skin a small push may damage your skin, start shaving with the grain and not against the grain that will do the job for you.
- The razor – When its come to shaving sensitive skin you need to be very careful while deciding the razor you are going to use because a bad quality razor may make the quality of your skin bad so you must go for a good quality razor.
Copper Chef Grill and Bake Mat are designed in such a way that this grill mat cook food perfectly for you as it sits on the top of the grill. This grill mat makes sure to reduce the mess while cooking.
Update: As for a detailed comparison of the latest copper chef pans, you should look over to my dear friends website on Solid Gold Eats and check out their post on copper chef reviews for detailed reviews of the best copper chef pans on the market.
When using this mat, there is no chance for fish sticking on it or for vegetables to fall and more. This mat comes with nonstick coating. There is no need for you to worry about cleaning if you are grilling something cheezy!
ARE COPPER CHEF MATS SAFE?
You will find too many options available in the market when you will go out to purchase grill mat in different shape and sizes. But there are reasons to go for Copper Chef.
The manufacturing process of grill mats involved spraying of PTFE (a chemical sprayed to provide the nonsticky ability to mats) on the fiberglass and then heated to 780°F temperature for several minutes. It begins to deteriorate when the temperature exceeds 500°F and starts to decompose when temperature cross 662°F. As a result, birds die when coming in contact with the fumes and humans receive some flu-like symptoms. Well, this is not a thing to worry about because unlike others, Copper Chef Grill Mat only get heated up to 600°F.
COST OF COPPER CHEF GRILL MAT
$9.99 plus $4.99 S&H is the amount you will pay for purchasing one Copper Chef mat. You will get Grill Mat Recipe Book with every order of Copper Chef Grill Mat. What the recipe book holds in for you, you will only get to know when you will get one!
WHERE DOES COPPER CHEF GRILL MAT STAND
Although copper chef has a good name in the market, there is one thing most people complain about and that is its nonsticky coating that quickly wears off. On one side Copper Chef says that they use ceramic coating but on the other hand they are almost using PTFE to get nonsticky performance.
- Evenly distributes heat which simply means even cooking.
- Non-stick in nature which means no stubborn cheese or sauce marks
- The best thing about it is that it is approved by EricTheiss(a professional chef )
- No Spots henceforth no mess
- alleviatesmarks of the grill
- Grade- Chef but not legitimate grade
- Coated with PTFE which means if you grill beyond 600 degrees then you lose the non-stick ability of the mat.
How to clean it?
super easy all you have to do it put it in the dishwasher and wash after washing, pick a wipe up and simply wipe it.
It not only saves your time but your money as well, how? By cutting on the cost of food and as you can reuse it you just have to wash it and coming to washing it is not at all difficult, hardly takes 2 minutes.
this pan is amazingly nice, time and money saving and not at all harmful. Like any other product, it too has some cons but everything in this world has its own bundle of pros and cons now it depends on how we use them. …
Talking about the coffee makers, Bunn is one of the best company to rely upon. Founded by George Bunn, this company is running successfully since 1950. Bunn is now a global brand and without any doubt, they are one of the trustable brands for commercial beverage equipment and home coffee makers. Bunn is continuing with what it started back in 1950. Every cup of coffee comes with a great taste and great quality. When it comes to quality, their dictionary doesn’t have the word “compromise”. This is the reason they are market dominator today!
We are bringing you some of the best coffee brewers from Bunn. Have a good look at these brewers to get yourself some help before purchasing one.
- HOME COFFEE BREWERS
(I) BUNN MCU Single Cup Coffee Brewer
MCU makes coffee from 0 to 100 real quick! It is very easy to brew coffee with MCU. When it comes to adapting the situations, MCU is what you need. From brewing ground beans to K-cups, MCU knows it all!
Happiness is when you purchase a coffee brewer that can be operated easily. Well, this coffee brewer can heat up the water only in 2 minutes and your coffee will start getting brewed with just touching a button. Now please tell me that it is easy! You can brew 4×14 ounce servings at a time with MCU coffee brewer. Well, who needs to go to a cafe when you can brew yourself a cup just same as that.
(II) BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Coffee Brewer
When it comes to speed, this is what you need! In the time of just 3 minutes, it can make you 10 cups of coffee. It is very easy to use this brewer. You just have to fill the basket with ground coffee and water and then close the lid. It will automatically start brewing the coffee.
- COMMERCIAL COFFEE BREWERS
(I) BUNN Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer
If your office is full of coffee lovers, this coffee brewer is for you. This little dude can brew 14.4 liters of coffee every hour. Best for the cafes and office environment, this brewer is the monster among coffee brewers!
This is a portable coffee brewer and no additional plumbing is needed. Also, every part of this brewer can be replaced or repaired if fails. If maintained properly, this brewer can last for the lifetime.
(II) Bunn VPR APS Air Pot Coffee Brewer
This coffee brewer is also portable and does not demand any plumbing service. You just need a socket around and you are good to go. This is designed to be used in small offices. This comes with a 1.9 litter thermal which can keep your coffee hot for a long time.
It is made up of stainless steel which makes it durable. Also, it is very easy to use. Just pour the coffee and the water and close the lid, no button is required to press, the machine will take care of the rest process.
Bunn is a great brand with some great coffee makers which comes at the affordable price. …
Coffee the natural energy drink for some of us, it is a must-have beverage in the morning. Coffee acts as a “tool” that provides energy to our body! But then again the question is how many of us know about the healing power of coffee or the benefits that we get from our dear morning energy drink, coffee? Well, its about time you know. So why wait? Let’s go! Before we begin, let’s have a look at the stats and some amazing facts, about consumption of coffee. According to the survey, the average consumption of coffee per person in the USA is 3 cups a day and 2,250,000,000 cups of coffee are consumed worldwide daily.
BENEFITS OF COFFEE
According to a survey done by BBC News, having 3 to 4 cups of coffee per day reduces the risk of having cancer and liver disease isn’t it amazing? And not only this, it also reduces the risk of Type II Diabetes by 9% so how do that sound?
There was a study done by the researchers of Korea which state that if you drink up to 5 cups of coffee daily you are less likely to have the heart disease so you can almost say goodbye to heart disease by drinking something that you love! Another study shows that people who drink coffee have less chance of dying at the premature age, from the diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart problems.
Basically, coffee increases your lifespan as it reduces a lot of dying risks! Black coffee might not be having that good taste but it prevents your tooth from getting into the relationship with cavities. If you are a gym going person and do a lot of workouts, coffee will help you out by overcoming the muscle pain up to almost 50% caused by intense workout so say hi to beefy muscles. And if we talk about the mental health, coffee drinkers reduce the chance of having depression which in today’s world is a major problem by 20%. 20 to 40 grams of fiber intake is a must for every person and coffee helps you by contributing 2 grams per cup.
Coffee also helps in losing weight. So if you want to lose weight, coffee will be your partner in crime! So ladies how do that sound? By now we all know that coffee helps us in reducing a lot of health risks to an extent but it does not mean that we can replace medicines with coffee or can take medicines along with it. Taking medicines with the coffee can cause a lot of side effects like increase in the heartbeat, headache, insomnia etc So be careful if you are a coffee lover and on medication. Never take medicines along with coffee! DAILY DOSE OF COFFEE!
Well, there is a saying that “excess of everything is bad” and this saying is not bad at all! Having 3 to 4 cups of coffee is okay but when you cross the limit of 4, you can fall in big trouble so having a habit of drinking is okay but don’t make it an addiction. Drinking coffee increase the acid level which on the other hand is a good thing as it helps in digestion keeping your belly happy. But when you drink a lot of coffee cups, it displeases your belly lining and will result in causing heartburn and I am sure we won’t want that. Not only this, drinking too much coffee can lead you through the doors of the god of death! Yes, drinking too much coffee can kill you! So love coffee but DO NOT MAKE IT AN ADDICTION!!